Nov 27, 2007

Persecution because of Christ AhnSahngHong



I was in seach of God,

but God found me.

I knew once I started to study in the church of God many were the people that wanted me out of the church. Even though all the teachings are from the bible put my family doesn’t keep them. (I was catholic) Good thing I remembered that Jesus Christ followers went trough the same thing 2000 years ago, and it must happen again today.
As written,

John 15: 18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own, as it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember the words I spoke to you: NO servant is greater than his master. If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my NAME, for they do not know the One who sent me.

Because of God’s name I will be persecuted, the name of AhnSahngHong.
Ecclesiastes 1: 9
What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 3: 15
Whatever is has already been, and what will be has been before; and God will call the past to account

Then in the same way, I will not pay attention to the remarks and insults of the people. I will be smart and believe in the bible, which testifies of Christ AhnSahngHong.

1 comments:

Short144 said...

Isn't it funny how once u begin attending the Church of God World Mission Society, ur family flips out and wants u outta there? B4 u go, they say, "why don't u go 2 A church?" But when we go 2 Church of God World Mission Society, they say, "Why don't u go 2 a party?" They wouldn't say that if I went 2 some other church. It's obvious we are following the same way of Christ and the Disciples 2000 yrs ago, and they went to Heaven. Thanks 2 Father Ahnsahnghong & Mother for giving us this way.