I’m back guys!
Just got back from my annual vacation 2 weeks ago.
Sorry haven’t respond your e-mail been busy!
As you know I like to try out new things, well I just started something so amazing and crazy at the same time!!
For the people that know me!! Yes… you!!!! Kim, Donna, Casey, Matt, Zack and how can I forget Andrew and Carol. You know how skeptical I have always been, especially with religion!
Well, it so funny because two girls at the mall approached me, they were very nice.
They said that they wanted to share something very important with me. I thought they were Jehovah ‘s Witnesses, but they started to talk about the 2nd coming Christ.
(WHAT???????) That was my reaction, because even though I have studied a lot the bible I had never seen that God was going to come for a second time (in the flesh)
As a MAN to bring salvation as it’s written in Hebrews 9 vs. 28 “So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him. ( appear ……….appear show him self to us wow.
Just got back from my annual vacation 2 weeks ago.
Sorry haven’t respond your e-mail been busy!
As you know I like to try out new things, well I just started something so amazing and crazy at the same time!!
For the people that know me!! Yes… you!!!! Kim, Donna, Casey, Matt, Zack and how can I forget Andrew and Carol. You know how skeptical I have always been, especially with religion!
Well, it so funny because two girls at the mall approached me, they were very nice.
They said that they wanted to share something very important with me. I thought they were Jehovah ‘s Witnesses, but they started to talk about the 2nd coming Christ.
(WHAT???????) That was my reaction, because even though I have studied a lot the bible I had never seen that God was going to come for a second time (in the flesh)
As a MAN to bring salvation as it’s written in Hebrews 9 vs. 28 “So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him. ( appear ……….appear show him self to us wow.
I decided to go and check it out , but I didn't go alone I took my best friend Carol.
I had so many questions , Things that no other church or any priest pastor, minister could ever show me through the bible. But in CHURCH OF GOD WOLRLD MISSION SOCIETY everything I wanted to know was answered. Guys I am really happy!!
I just studied 2 days ago that Christ already came to the world; bible testifies that he is CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG ……
I am going back for another bible study tonight, I will keep you updated.
See you later(XENA)
I just studied 2 days ago that Christ already came to the world; bible testifies that he is CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG ……
I am going back for another bible study tonight, I will keep you updated.
See you later(XENA)

2 comments:
Isn't it amazing all the things that are in the bible that we never noticed before? How can we tell who 2nd coming Christ is?? Only through the prophecies in the bible!!! Keep studying, you have only hit the tip of the iceberg!!
:-)
Im glad to see that your happy.. I was too when I learned about Christ AhnSahngHong..all our lives it was drilled into our heads that Christ would come in the last day with the name of Jesus.Boy was i wrong! Thanks to Christ AhnSahngHong i know the truth now..so keep stdying it only gets better!
Post a Comment