Nov 16, 2007

No More Lies! believe in AhnSahngHong!


I’ve been studying the bible for a period of 1 Month in the Church Of God World Mission Society,
It’s unbelievable everything I wanted to know was being taught to me; but…………………………………….their was something I couldn’t comprehend
The Name AHNSAHNGHONG, God coming in the flesh and from the East ( South Korea)
As you can see I stopped writhing in my new post because I had so many doubts, so I started to look in to the internet ( goggle, yahoo, mamma ) the name AHNSAHNGHONG, AHNSAHNGHONG, AHNSAHNGHONG, AHNSAHNGHONG,
AHNSAHNGHONG,
AHNSAHNGHONG,
I would write it every where!!!!
I wanted to know the truth; I already knew that going back to being a Catholic or from any other denomination would be foolish of me. Since they don’t have the teachings of the bible; neither follow God in the correct way.
So, I started to look at the web sites that talked about AHNSAHNGHONG.
They wrote things that made me think twice in going back to the CHURCH.
There is one in particular that had a tomb, but I read the bible, so I thought of the verse Mark 16 vs. 1-1
“When the Sabbath was over, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices so that they might go to anoint Jesus body. Very early on the first day of the week, just after sunrise, they were on their way to the tomb. Even Jesus had a tomb; flesh can not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven. 1 Corinthians 15 vs. 50-53
I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God not does the perishable inherit the imperishable…..
I knew to discard that one!!!
But to tell you the truth, I felt contaminated by going to those sites.
You know what is funny! What they say makes no sense, because they have never studied the bible or neither believes in God or attended the Church of God, but the bible already warns us Colossians 2 vs.8 “See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ”
I went back to church, and everything was proved to me through the bible.
I continue to study and understand that Almighty God had come to this earth. I will continue to post and tell you all about it. (I heard that there is a last secret)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had doubts too about Ahnsahnghong so I went to the net just like you did and you know what I came back being more confused than when I started. But im glad I kept studying about the bible though cuz when I thought about it even in school the net is not a valid resource so why am I going to base my spiritual life on something that any joe schmo can write on there....Im glad i had enough sense to put my faith in God's word.

Amethyst said...

Dont worry, you will never find lies in the Church of God World Mission Society. However, alot of ignorant people outside do lie about Christ Ahnsahnghong eventhough they themselves dont keep even the Sabbath Day! We will always prove everything about Christ Ahnsahnghong through the bible. He fulfilled every prophecy. you will see. What's to hide? Nothing! God came and lets rejoice about it. keept studying sister! two thumbs up to you for continuing to study! :)

CherubAngel said...

It so true..Jesus Christ died 2,000 years ago so when he comes again he cant die? Thats doesnt make sense..Second Coming Christ will do according to prophecy not according to what people think..In Jn 5:39 it says the Scriptures testify about Christ..Not the internet! Then the only way you can know about Christ AhnSahngHong is through the Bible.

Le0511 said...

Seriously, I've heard this before. "How could God have a tomb?" Are you serious?? God is Spirit, who goes back to Heaven, where do you suppose the body goes? To the Ground! Duh! Internet rumors...who listens to them? Isn't the Internet full of creeps and crazy people anyways? Who listen to that?? Its a good thing Christ Ahnsahnghong's teachings come directly from the bible. The Internet are opinions, the Bible is God's word.

Seraphin of Sarah said...

I was sceptical too at first but then I realized jesus' name was never in the old testament but the disciples followed him because he showed the truth through scriptures and gave the eternal life which is why I follow the new name as prophecied christ Ahnsahnghong

Short144 said...

If the internet is going to chop up celebrities with hate sites, (which we all know are never true) of course someone is going to lie about Christ Ahnsahnghong on the internet. Yeah, the only way to find out if Christ Ahnsahnghong is true is by studying the Bible.