Isaiah 46:9-11 - Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. 10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. 11 From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do.
Matthew (24:27) there is a verse which says, "As the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the son of man.
There are many prophecies that testify the coming of second Coming Christ from the east. Many people study the bible but they don’t receive the true teachings of God.
This is why we have to understand God’s prophecies it’s the only way to understand Gods will and providence of salvation.
bible is so important (He did this to prepare people for the future, and to show that He is the one true God and that He is all-powerful.A prophecy is not a prediction of the future - it is a promise about the future. God gave promises to His prophets. He told them, for example, that the Jews would be forced out of Israel, scattered worldwide, persecuted worldwide, and that they would eventually return to Israel. All of these promises have been fulfilled.There are different kinds of prophecies)
Bible prophecies often involve specific places, Bible prophecies almost always involve a specific person or persons. we must continue to study the scriptures.

1 comments:
every prophecy in the bible is so important especially those concerning the second coming Christ. We must carefully pay attention to prophecies or we might just miss our salvation. God bless you.
Post a Comment