Since I began to study in the Church of God, I have received persecution from my family and friends. I won’t deny that it hurts me, but I have to follow God no matter what! They have their own believes in God, they believe that only be faith you are saved, which means you don’t actually have to follow his teachings as we know (Sabbath, Passover, and feast of God). But we do!!! According to God we have to follow his teachings.
James 2 vs. 4 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? Vs. 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action is dead. Vs.26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith with our deeds is dead.
God has taught us all the truth in these last days; he has revealed to us the most precious truth, Our Heavenly Mother.
Hebrew 11 vs. 1 now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. This is what the ancients were commended for. By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.
I am certain that Christ AhnSahngHong is God almighty.
The reason many people don’t see the truth is because they have a veil of sin. Bible testifies that we have been in heaven.
Hebrews 3 vs. 15 As has just been said: "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion."
Who were they who heard and rebelled?
It was us! We disrobed God in the kingdom of heaven, and continue to do so here.
I hope this is the year where we save many souls and enter the kingdom of Heaven.
Jan 4, 2008
If you don't believe In Christ AhnSahngHong You have no Faith
The Daughter of Jerusalem
Xena
at
10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment