Jan 7, 2008

2nd Coming Christ Is Not Coming on a cloud (teachings from Christ Ahnsahnghong)











Break Your Concept








One of my favorites subject in the truth (church of God) is how second coming Christ is going to appear. The church of God can teach this one!!
Every body thinks Jesus is coming in an actual cloud (then why didn’t he come in a cloud 2000 years ago it was prophesied that he would in.
Daniel 7 vs. 13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.
Meaning he had to fulfill this one, then what does cloud represent?
According to
Proverbs 25 vs.14
Like clouds and wind without rain is a man who boasts of gifts he does not give. God compares cloud with a man, and there are many verses more that testify to this.
Jude 1vs. 12
These men are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm—shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, God compares clouds to men then lets se another one more
Hebrews 12 vs. 1
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses,
Again God compares cloud with people, men and a man then we know that we are made our of flesh then (flesh= cloud)
Then we know that this was a parable like many written trough out the bible.
I thank Father Christ Ahnsahnghong for opening our eyes, we know true God.

That’s why we can testify his coming, we know when and where……….




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! This is one of my favorite lessons, too! (I have alot of favorites :D) I think b/c I've been waiting for the 2nd Coming Christ for years, so when I learned how he would come a 2nd time, I proclaimed it loudly to everyone I saw. Especially since I was one of those who thought He would come on a literal cloud. Ahhh, those early days of learning the truth! How beautiful are the teachings of the World Mission Society Church of God!