South Korea
In the bible there are many prophecies regarding second coming Christ, especially the prophecy of God coming from the east. Many people think that God will appear in the spirit but if you scroll down you can see that he will come in the flesh. Then let’s see the prophecy of God coming from the east.
Isaiah 46 vs. 8 "Remember this, fix it in mind, take it to heart, you rebels. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do. Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted, you who are far from righteousness. I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.
The bible is a book of prophecy that testifies of the second coming of Christ, then when we read this verse God allow us to understand that he is coming from a far off land, Isaiah is located in Israel then we have to understand the direction he is giving this prophecy from. (From the Middle East).
Isaiah 41 vs. 1 Be silent before me, you islands! Let the nations renew their strength! Let them come forward and speak; let us meet together at the place of judgment. "Who has stirred up one from the east, calling him in righteousness to his service? He hands nations over to him and subdues kings before him. He turns them to dust with his sword, to windblown chaff with his bow. He pursues them and moves on unscathed, by a path his feet have not traveled before. Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the LORD -with the first of them and with the last—I am he.” The islands have seen it and fear; the ends of the earth tremble. They approach and come forward; each helps the other and says to his brother, "Be strong!" The craftsman encourages the goldsmith, and he who smooths with the hammer spurs on him who strikes the anvil. He says of the welding, "It is good." He nails down the idol so it will not topple. "But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Then when we read this prophecy it clearly testifies that God him self will fulfill this one. He will come from the east ( far off land) and bring a sword ( bible) word of God to the Farthest corner the end of the earth ( it can not be Israel because its to a land his feet had never traveled before, and it can to be Japan because that’s an island it must be a land then clearly it is South Korea!!!! God word is perfect, and to those who doubt and have many questions just continue to study the bible but don’t search In the web all you will find is people blaspheming our Father AhnSahngHong and Mother Jerusalem.
Lets believe and brake our Fix concept !!!!
Isaiah 46 vs. 8 "Remember this, fix it in mind, take it to heart, you rebels. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do. Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted, you who are far from righteousness. I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.
The bible is a book of prophecy that testifies of the second coming of Christ, then when we read this verse God allow us to understand that he is coming from a far off land, Isaiah is located in Israel then we have to understand the direction he is giving this prophecy from. (From the Middle East).
Isaiah 41 vs. 1 Be silent before me, you islands! Let the nations renew their strength! Let them come forward and speak; let us meet together at the place of judgment. "Who has stirred up one from the east, calling him in righteousness to his service? He hands nations over to him and subdues kings before him. He turns them to dust with his sword, to windblown chaff with his bow. He pursues them and moves on unscathed, by a path his feet have not traveled before. Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the LORD -with the first of them and with the last—I am he.” The islands have seen it and fear; the ends of the earth tremble. They approach and come forward; each helps the other and says to his brother, "Be strong!" The craftsman encourages the goldsmith, and he who smooths with the hammer spurs on him who strikes the anvil. He says of the welding, "It is good." He nails down the idol so it will not topple. "But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Then when we read this prophecy it clearly testifies that God him self will fulfill this one. He will come from the east ( far off land) and bring a sword ( bible) word of God to the Farthest corner the end of the earth ( it can not be Israel because its to a land his feet had never traveled before, and it can to be Japan because that’s an island it must be a land then clearly it is South Korea!!!! God word is perfect, and to those who doubt and have many questions just continue to study the bible but don’t search In the web all you will find is people blaspheming our Father AhnSahngHong and Mother Jerusalem.
Lets believe and brake our Fix concept !!!!


1 comments:
It's actually the last place you'd expect Christ to come from. Everyone thinks He should come from Israel again. Actually, not even! They think He's coming only a last time riding a cloud! How mistaken. This is why it's SOOOO important to study the Bible, b/c it's not just "a book of how to live your life."
Post a Comment